Sunday, May 22, 2011

To my dear panda❤

dear~i do this blog is for you~as a birthday gift for you~
i'm sacrificing my time to do this for you~because i think this is more meaningful than other gifts that need money to buy~
today is 22 May,Sunday~
i make a call to you after eating dinner~but you said you are teaching friend to do homework~
my dear calling me just now~that person is you lar~my dear~darling~
how we know each other?let me think~
erm~we recognize each other in KEM WARISAN MALACCA ~PLKN~
someone mentioned you in front of me~that person is WANSI lor~
your buddy ler~so close with her in PLKN hor dear~hng~
she said'my group damn boring~as no people chat with her~
she feel so bored at there~a boy dont jnow how to speak and listen mandarin~
he only know how to speak and listen to english~
but he will listen to others when people talk behind him~
finally saw u in CB6~we just know each other at there~
i stil can remember vividly that first time i talk with you~
i asked wansi'if i step on his[you] feet...' then suddenly you said'do you dare?'
haha~this was the firt time i talk with you~
dear~watching ' KUNG FU PANDA 'now~
dear~you are my dear panda forever~noe?
cannot leave me ya~
just now wanjun told me that she break with her boyfriend already~
i dont wan tell you~because i also scare~
why recently so many friend break with her/his boyfriend or girlfriend~dear~
i dont wan break with you~i wanna be with you forever~ever and ever~



  dear~i want us become like tis~so sweet izzit?
darling~ i love you u know?u know i love u so much?



one day,can we love each other so?
when he or she busy
let him or her completd the work first
wait quitely beside him or her
missing him or her when he or she not free

dear i promise i'll waiting u patiently when you're not free❤
❤22May2011❤


No comments:

Post a Comment