Monday, May 30, 2011

dear~now holidays alrd~
but dear no holidays~
haha~kesiannya~
dear panda~
i miss u now~
sorry so long din cum here liao~
today so free~
so decide to write down our story~

dear~
first time sms with you was in camp~
hehe~
stil remember nt?darling
but i deleted the msj alrd~not in tis phone~
in tat laoya wan~
haha XD
i sms u after i went bek frm camp fr chinese new year~
dear so class wif u lehh KN class~~hehe
hehe~
so pity ler~
cant go bek earlier~
before go bek u shake hand wif me~
haha XD i stil remember
den wen i gt my phone i sms u ler~
see ~
haha

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*
dear see tis ya(◕‿◕✿)
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*

me:playing comp now...
you:hey wan mek me jealous la?haha m nt la lol aww
i start missing u guys d la haha hey u gt fb ryte?
me:
you:haha den dn wana kacau u dy la drive safely lol
me:
you:haha dn lie la...haha..u stil driving ryte ?haha...
so wat?nice ryte?:) charging phone lor..ntg 2 do leh...
me:
you:lol k la bdak jht no license drive car haha jk nih
reli nt nice arh?haiz so sad lol if me i oso laugh haha
u wait lor later i go bek sure i can play pc wan
me:
you:lol urjking ler ur gud haha i m d best la erm at eq
hotel during prom
me:
you:hey i m d best no point arguing wif me la lol i miss
every1 lah
me:
you:alittle la bt i noe i m d best la haha sure miss u oso
told u i miss every1 :)
me:
you:eee wat?aww hah erm yep she did
me:
you:wan mek me jealous izzit?buy sumthng bk
me:
you:anythng useful la lol wats lieze?
me:
you:wow so gud meh u?haha i gt my own 1...
thx anyways haha:)
me:
you:yea i noe larh lol i dn thnk so lo ...ur bz izzit?
me:
you:haha k lah eat carefully dn tercekik
me:
you:nvm 2morow i gonna eat d la...no nid la
thx anyways wah so bad le u
me:
you:eleh i m d best la...haha go eat lor haha
me:
you:lol bout?
me:
you:jz a normal guy ntg 2 gossip wan:)
me:
you:yup:)
me:
you:erm nw watch mvie[watch mvie in camp hah siok nt?]
maybe later kumpul la..
haha go slep la no nid play pc lol
me:
you:wah so garang le u[fierce meh dear?]haha i wil play la
bt 2 often la haha
me:
you:fierce la every time step my feet 1 haha
[hoho wher gt ler dear]
me:


too many liao dear cant type all><
but but but i saw the msj tat i call u ahpek~haha
u said u r d 1st gal tat call me ah pek
[haha dear i m d 1st n the oni 1 can cal u ah pek]
aww
suddenly saw 1 msj tat u wrote
' i diff ma i mature[means old dy~haha ah pek] d i dn simply step ppl feet hehe
...erm me n my ex we r lyk good frens nw la nt goin bk fr her la lol'
hehe~
dear~
den now i m ur GF alrd! huhu


haha saw another 1
you:erm at my taman ther la...haha i wun jatuh 1 ma ..
haha thx fr advice ya [y oways say thx to me? n dear jatuh 1 in camp hahaha ]

ask u buy burger fr me u said first time see girl dun mind gain weight


see my dear sms me liao during chinese new year
you:u free nw?fr chatin:)
me:
you:goin 2 aunty hse visitin lor jz woke up
me:
you:here kinda bored lo..yup on9 awhile lo den slep :)
me:
you:yalor her al lyk tk kenal wan lo haha...reli arh?
u laughing at my chinese ma lol nt miss ler angry?
me:
you:lol tek den post in fb lor haha u laughing la lol awww surely imy u
...coz i speak so nice ma
me:
you:lol yea imy is i miss u...fren ma sure la miss lol erm anytime la haha
me:
you:lol baby yerr pinch d baby chick lor nice le:)
[haha cant pinch me huh coz im nt baby but i m ur baobei]
haha pu yao la haha [correction:nt pu yao is bu yao]
me:
you:haha nicee ler kiss boy yer so cusy la haha..bu yao lar haha
me:
you:yer nvr kiss me oso leh nt fair le haha jk ni [haha den wna me kiss u nt?dear]

[paiseh i deleted alrd my msjjj so cant write >< sad nehhhh]

after a long time..............suddenly u sms me
you:hey wuo bu tze huai ren la wuo tze hao ren :) u slep dy?
haha~all wrong >< is wo nt wuo ~
is shi nt tze~
haha




after tat few days kip sms wif u den go bek camp ><

abit miss u wen u were nt in class~
chua kip said me miss u ~
haha~



after a few days u cum bek camp~

[11/5/2011]

at tat time i veri close wif one alpha boy rex
sherry them all ask me if now rex woo me i will accept him nt?

haha i din answer tis question

den suddenly u yy n sherwon cum find me
ask me go wif u awhile

so weird suddenly ask me go wif u

den i kip ask u wat u wanna ask me or tell me?

den u kip walking n din said anything
aww u juz said hold on hold on oni


den suddenly u said 'i like you' !!




aiyor reli nt?

den i kip said u lie me lah
kacau me oni


den wat i can do is 'run'!!

haha so paiseh ler


den i tell sherry them
they all laugh at me n ask me y run so fast


haha u lor dear mek me so paiseh


coz im shy ma


den sat u sms u after teacher return our handphone


you:hey y urun away lahh dat time?lol
me:u lar...last night said de real or nt?lie me de
you:haha u think lehh?
me:i dunno hoh..
you:yesss i really lyk u
me:lie me de...right?
you:nope
me:thn?
you:thn i really lyk u lor lol
me:shock dao lo...yy noe arh?
you:y shock lor?lol yup he noe
me:suddenly ler...last nigh veri paiseh
you:haha u gt paiseh wan meh?i mre paiseh leh lol
me:raining liao...haha u gt paiseh de meh..
you:haha yala i noe gt le u dn noe ni mah
me:raining stil wan riadah...omg...lazy lar...haha..
i dun noe ler..i think wansi like u ler
you:haha kk so wad u think of me den?interested in me?
lol wansi my fren ma
me:i dunno lah..paiseh..haimeh...wansi's som card lost..
wansi gt new number liao
you:she jz text me
me:c..she wants 2 sms v u lar..juz nw i ask her...
wan sms v eric huh,cz he 016...thn she said dunwan v him ler...
wan v others wor
you:lol me n her buddy me
me:buddy oni o?ltr wan kumpul lor...girls oni..haiz

you:nvm lo later goin buddha class ryte?sit wif me ya
me:can meh?girl n boy can sit 2gether meh?
you:nt sure la bt if can sit oni lo lol
me:go KN9
you:heyy sleeping alrd?
me:slp liao..haha...XD
you:yerr dn le so fast dear:)haha
me: yer wat llor...sms v jimmy ler...wat dear lar
you:haha dear so nice mann d name ryte?lol
me:yerr mann is wat lor?wansi dunwan chat wif v me



huhu~today write until here~
so late n me veri tired alrd
dear
hope wen u see tis u will feel hapi
coz i do so many things fr u


my dear now slep alrd ryte?


no call me first geh
huairen


ok lah
i wan off now


so tired







hello i love you


matthew yap i love you forever



see wen u appear in my life


my life full of so many colours!!



muacksss




[2:09am 30/5/2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment