Wednesday, June 1, 2011






Now is 1224am~juz now juz slept fr half an hour oni~actually im so super TIRED !!

but because i promised , i will write our memories here ...


so i must prove it , although im super tired , i also need to make it for YOU....

hehe...ants cumin ryte?bite u liao~~


hohoho~juz now my dear mek me angryyyyyyyyyyy horrrr~call me aunty><

hngggggggggggg~sure angry one~⊙ō⊙~



now chatin wif u ~~haha~u teach ur fren phy lerr~kip say 'betul tak?'

hahahaha XD b2b1 aiyorrr pening lahhh~

talk so fast

hahaha~`

dear oii~

wen u wan teach me bio n che~~

hahaXD

i wan u teach me lerrrrr~~dunwan others teach me~

cum cum cum teach me lah dear~

call me let me listen u talk wif fren huh~~>_<~~
so bad arh u dear~huairen~~~


<===my hair lyk aunty meh?

how dare u r huh~~~

said my hair lyk auntyyyyy

sad horrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....TT

bad mood lahhhh~

see u mek ur baobei angry + sad liao lorrr...






so angry today!!

meet an accident today!!

someone knocked my car wen im waiting fr my mummy!!!

2nd time fetch y family go out den meet an accident

WTH

><

zzzz~

but at tat time reli angryyyy lorr~

if dunno how to drive dunwan drive larrr

so dangerous to others ppl~~

u r so lucky my mummy so good~~

dint angryyy ~
last time dunwan park at ther liao~

so scary ><

haha~~~at tat time me mam mam in the carrrr~cookies~

hhehehe~~

dear sure wanna say me DA FEI ZHUUUUUU

ryte?'

haha~dear~~~

i miss u lahhhhh~

heyyyy so bad arh u call me den dunwan chat wif me

leave me alone wuwuwuwuwu~~

y today u kip bully me huh~~

said me aunty n dunwan chat wif me

haizzzz kesisan ler me





my dear so bz oneeeeee





hmhmhm

<=== see i love u my dear~muacks













<= i can see ur necklace ohhh





hng dear

hang out my call~





><angryy jeehhhhhh but nvm ler u wan go tek a bath~

coz u so so so dirtyyyyy

hahahaha

eeeeeeeeee~~~~







dear~~

i hope u can cum pontian during my holidayss~~

coz after tat~if u wan cum pontian on fri or sat i oso nt free geh~

as i have tuition on sat~230 to 430~

and i cum bek frm jb nid one n half hour~

so maybe no time acc u if u cum pontiannn~~

so hope u cna cum tis or next week~

and celebrate our birthday together~

although our birthday is on 20 of june lahhh~

but nvm lorr~

coz tat day u have class n my holidays end alrd~



so dear~

cumcumcum~

i need u~

so long dint see u ~

wanna die alrd~~

hmhmhm~

dear~





i wan hear u call me darl dear baobei n say i love u to me~

can?can u do tis fr me?juz fr me?

other gals CANNOT huh!!

hehe~muacksss~

my dear~⌒ω⌒


















sorry , im not perfect ! im just a simple girl :P

AND I get sad easily and get angry over small little things !!i think u should noe alrd

but dont SAD ! i can love you everyday , every moments , everytime you need me

you really apart of my LIFE :) i wont care how ppls look us , but in my mind you will always be mine :P dont RUN !

hehe i think is me run away~but tis time i wont run again!!i wil hug n say i love u~





[01:23am 1/6/2011]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment