Saturday, June 11, 2011

da fei zhu ❤

hmhm i wan to say i love you...~❤


dear~~


last night told u tat i was headache



but u ignore me><


juz send aiyor y lah?


den dint find me anymre


u noe i feel veri sad not?


super sad



feel tat u no love me liao



feel tat u wan leave me alrd



feel tat im so lonelyy



u oways in my mind

cant erase u in my mind



oways appear in my mind


y?



im so love u


i dunwan kip text u or call u

dunwan mek u feel annoying


u noe?



i veri scare


juz lyk today morning


u tild me tat u wan tell  me sumthng



u noe ?


my heartbeat so fast


feel sumthng wrong


not dare to pick up ur call

feel lyk wanna hide at sum wher


until u cant find me



but i stil pick up ur call


and wanna act lyk nth happend


juz lyk normal call u huairen


n ask u wat u wanna tell me


feel so helpless


=( =( =(


u noe tat feeling?


n u ask me if u cant love me veri long ler?


i told u alrd


i dunlyk u ask tis kind of question



pls dont think about it okay?


n dun ask me again



my heart feel pain u noe?

 u noe?

hm?

u noe ?????



after tat



i decided wrote a msj fr u


to let u noe my feelinggg








=(



see the msj again


n i feel wanna write at here


dunno y


dear
i love u
not juz saysay nia
coz of u i changed alot
if lyk b4
wen my bf no reply my msj fr whole day
sure i willl angry n quarrel wif him
until he apologize wif me
but you
im willing to wait fr u
until u finish ur homework or presentation
n no angry at all
juz feel lonely
wan u acc me
but i dint disturb u
if gt
juz afew msj coz i reli miss u
miss u veri much
juz now no modd coz u say wanna tell me sumthng
i tot u wanna break wif me or wat
tats y i so quiet at tat time
but abit angry
not angry erm lyk disappointed
coz last night i told u tat i was headache
but u juz send me a msj
i feel tat u not care about me anymre
feel so sad
u sai dif u fall in love wif others gal
wat i can do?
i wont lyk some gal cry  n begging u dun leave me
i will let u go
even my heart veri pain

becoz im nt good enuf fr u
i love u dear




wow so many type until my hand feel pain><

is my back feel so pain




ur reply

deardeararh dun think 2 much lah dear
if i din reply ur msj it means tat i reli bz
dear dn worry ily 2 darling



u said tat b4

darling is laopo~

dear~~

muacksss❤
dear da fei zhu❤



da fei zhu now go play tennis alrd


i miss u wor


dear


missssssssssssss  u         lahhhhhhhhhh dear

i love u



reli love u


dear






dear tis panda is me so cute ryte?

im begging u bring m ego gaigai lar

deardear~

dun leave me at here


i wan go out lah

hiakhiak


dear


i love u




dear im urs~~~~

muacksss





1049pm 11/6/2011

left 2 days our 4 months anniversarry

No comments:

Post a Comment