Wednesday, June 1, 2011

[i'm sad]

dear
da huairennnnnn
u mek me sad todayyyyy
haizzzz


u mek me sad n worry
i worry u will leave me soon


haiz

if u cant cum here i can undstd
sure gt a bit Disappointed....><


but wen u said u dunwan use DIGI number


coz dun lyk use two phone
i dunno wat should i say

u oways said sui bian sui bian
i dun lyk tat word
seem lyk u feel bored or bother of me


u noe?
i hate tat FEELING
feel so worry pekcek sad n emo



dearrrr

i LOVE u







dear

u ask me dun sad now...
but iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dunwan y stil emo ing


i love u so muchhhhhhh
scare u will leave me 1 dayyyy



haizzzzzzzzzzzzz


i dunno lah i dunno lahhhh
y suddenly becum lyk tissss


i should happy during my holidayss


juz the third day of my holidayss


we have our future nt?


u LOVE me nt?


i wan to hear tat u say u love me


did you hear tat?

MATTHEW YAPPPPP


im tired


i wan to slp nowww


but i noe sure i cant slp


coz of u



Love is not a game, because we cannot afford it .
Do not miss the people who love you !
Like a person does not need reasons .
Who understands you, always by your side watching over you, let you mistreated.
When there are such people around you pls cherish it.
If you fell in love, pls do not easily give up !
if not you will very remorse in your life .

[1/6/2011 11:16pm]

No comments:

Post a Comment