Thursday, June 9, 2011

dear~

dear dear~~



today i go watch movie after tuition~~



saw so many many couple in tat shopping centre



feel so alone gehhhh



u dint by my sideee



my hand feel so alonee




den eat sumthng wif my fren




went watch X MEN  


wen i can watch movie wif u?


huh?


u tell me lahh


i wanna watch movie wif u




can hod ur hand can hug u~~



hmhmhm~~




dear darlinggg~~




haizzz


after finish watchin movie



wait fr my fren


cum bek together wif him



so funny in the bus!!!



mek me laugh non stop


until my ice cream melt!!!



eh he buy fr me gehhhh


XD



hehe
in the bus i saw 2  couple againnn



dearrr





hmhmhm



i oso wan sleep on ur shoulder lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr





so envyyy!!!!!!




>< 




i wan ur hughug'





dunwan others ppl gehhh




dear
u stil doin ur presentationn




me veri tired alrdd



but  miss ur voice



miss u call me baobeiii




dear~~


hmhm~~



dear 



i love u


u noe?



den u love me?



sure love me lahh hiak hiak



ryte?




ok lah


gonna slp now


bye dear~


i love uuuu~~~


muacksss


hughug~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




11:23 pm 9/6/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment