Thursday, June 16, 2011

tired


dear


once i cum bek frm school


i wear tis necklace



tat u gav me geh



but now i feel sad



coz


i oso dunno lah



i dun wan lyk tis



feel so


sad



wanna cry alrd




no 1 acc by my side



tuition so tired



no 1 share my unhappy wif me

n nobody noe tat im not happy


dear



maybe u feel bored on me


feel tat im disturb u study or wat



i nid to cum bek alone frm jb tomorrow


u noe tat?


i wanna tell u but no chance



i feel tired



veri tired



but i stil love u



how?



u tell me


how?



wat i nid to do.............



so i wont feel miserable


lyk tiss......


b4 tat



i let u see tis blog early



the purpose is wan let u noe wat im thinking



coz sum times i dint told u




wats in my mind



coz i dunno how to say



i think after u saw tis blog


u will noe wat i want



but u stil dunno


haiz


TT.........
0818pm 16/6/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment